The Toys For Tots event was again very successful with four large bags full of toys and a $1,000 check being given to the Marine representatives. The members of the Inland Empire Fly Fishing Club have always been extremely generous in regards to this program and this year was no exception.
Sgt. Faudy Familia and Corporal Nate Medellin came by Frankie Doodles during a recent Liar’s Club luncheon to gather the toys. The donations this year have been coming in at a rapid rate and they apologized that they could not attend our meeting. Just that day they were picking up donations at 100 sites.
The program will help those families that are not so fortunate have a better Christmas. A huge thank you goes out to all the IEFFC members for their generosity.
https://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/toys2018.jpg15772048Funkhouser Leehttps://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo.pngFunkhouser Lee2018-11-23 09:18:002018-11-23 09:18:00Toys For Tots 2018
The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife recently awarded our club with a Certificate of Recognition for our contributions to the WDFW mission. It is nice to receive this recognition and know that our efforts are worthwhile. We will continue to work hard with our partners in preserving our fisheries and providing education to those who use these resources.
https://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/wdfw2.png395508Funkhouser Leehttps://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo.pngFunkhouser Lee2018-11-15 09:56:172018-11-15 09:56:17WDFW Certificate of Recognition
https://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/TheFlyLeafNov2018P.png489376Funkhouser Leehttps://ieffc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo.pngFunkhouser Lee2018-11-01 00:02:302018-10-31 14:32:08The Fly Leaf November 2018
Inland Empire Fly Fishing Club
Welcome to the Inland Empire Fly Fishing Club. Our group has been actively promoting and supporting the conservation and management of fish and fishing waters since 1956. We are a Charter Member of the Federation of Fly Fishers having joined at the first FFF conclave in 1965.